NOEL WATSON - DRUMS/PERCUSSION
- With 30 years of drumming experience, 18 of them as a professional, Noel teaches all aspects of Drums and Percussion
- Instruments taught are - Drum Kit, Snare drum, Congas, Timbales, Bongos, Djembe and many other types of percussion.
- Styles Taught: Rock, Pop, Electronica, Metal, Blues, Afro-Cuban, Gypsy, Jungle, Drum N Bass, Afro-Brazilian, Jazz, Reggae, Funk, Military, West African
Noel has freelanced on many hundreds of shows/recordings in many musical settings including,
- Paul Roberts - The Stranglers – Tours.
- Carleen Anderson - Brand New Heavies - Live
- Peter Boam – Pulp – Recording
- Insides - 4AD - Tours/Recording.
- Afronaut – Sony – Recording/Live
- The Archers - BBC Radio 4
- TV - BBC Music Live Perfect Day 2000, FA Cup Final 2004
- Theatre - Chess, Fame, Joseph, Little Shop of Horrors.
- Songwriter – BBC, British Council award winner
- Music qualifications - Diploma in Music – Drumtech 1996, Grade 8 Trinity/Rockschool Drum Kit
- Nominated Regional Drum Tutor in National 'Learn to Play Day' 2013
- Tutor for Cardiff Music Service,
- Owner of ‘ Only Drums Aloud ’ – successful Cardiff based drum studio,
- Musician’s Union member and CRB checked